Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Smashwords Interview Is Now Published

I publish most of my stories through SmashWords.com and they have just published my interview. You can read the interview by clicking here.

You'll probably note that the interview is pretty generic and vanilla as I write graphic hard-core smut and didn't want to push the envelope too much. If anyone has an questions, I'll be glad to expound on my blog which is marked as adult and NSFW.

Basically I've been writing smut for about two years and really enjoy it. My work typically involves continuous sexual escapades and you don't have to read for 15 minutes before someone gets laid. In real life, my wife and I are swingers and as such we witness or become involved in a lot of sexual situations that the average person never sees.




Our lifestyle provides a cornucopia of ideas for sexual situations to write about and my imagination is perverted enough to make them hot and exciting.

I originally felt that my stories would be geared more towards men but have been surprised that a majority of my followers were women. It seems that a lot of women enjoy reading about NSA or No-Strings-Attached sex, where you are free to let your imagination run wild and picture yourself in situations you may never have experienced.

My stories are always HEA or Happily-Ever-After to indicate that it is a good ending and not one with anger or ill feelings. What we have learned in the Lifestyle is that couples can share a bed and be best friends outside of it. There are no fights, divorces, etc. and it's just a fun way to liven up your life.

If you are interested in checking out my work, I publish on SmashWords.com and Amazon Kindle. My SmashWords author's page lists all of my work and the Amazon page is only for Kindle stories. The same story is available on both sites except for the stories Amazon feels are too kinky for them.

If you read one of my stories, please offer a review on their website so that other people can make a more informed decision about the stories.

My SmashWords author's page is: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/LarryArcher

My Amazon Kindle author's page is: http://www.amazon.com/author/larryarcher

No comments:

Post a Comment