Friday, January 23, 2015

Wifey Wants To Be A Phone Sex Operator

What's up with the fact my wife wants to be a phone sex operator? Of course if you've ever had phone sex with her, you'd agree that she could make a million. My wife has an agile yet dirty mind and would love to get people off over the phone.

The only problem is that a job doesn't seem to fit into her lifestyle. She asked me if I would care if she did phone sex, and I said have at it kid but how do you think that's going to work?




I told her that she would have to be accessible during specific hours on a shift and not just when she wanted to. That's when she realized that no matter how much she would love it, it would never work out with her social life.

Oh, well I guess that job opportunity just went down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment