Friday, January 9, 2015

Is Swinging Cheating?

A question I get often is something to the effect of, "How can you cheat on your wife? I could never cheat!" Well you may find this hard to believe but we don't cheat and we don't consider swinging as cheating.

In one way swinging helps prevent cheating as sex with another is not in the backseat of a car or a Motel 6 but in a comfortable bed and sometimes (often?) with the help of our partners. I never have to come up with an excuse of where I was on Friday afternoon.

If you have stepped out on your other half, don't you wish you could tell someone about it especially if it was mind blowing? Well I get to tell my wife and other friends we party with and it's a lot easier than trying to remember what I told her I was doing when I was doing something I shouldn't have been doing! (Lots of "doing" in that sentence. LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment