Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stripper Meets Girlfriend

Today I was reading a blog posting from one of my favorite girls, RougedMount, where she was talking about running into a lover, who was with his wife and she was with her hubby. It made me think of years ago, I had a similar circumstance.

At the time, I was dating this girl and one Saturday afternoon with nothing to do, I stopped into a private club that had just opened. I had been in there several times at night but didn't know anybody until that fateful Saturday.



Like most Saturday afternoons when the day crowd is gone and the night crowd is getting ready to go out, the club was empty. It was kind of a cross between a bar and a strip club except fairly high class, well as high class as strip clubs tend to be. Their hook was that the girls would get painted in day glow paint on stage by some drugged out artist, who was really good. If you've ever seen girls getting painted in body paint, it's kind of the same thing except more sexual.

For example, he would paint things like a guy reaching around from the back to hold the girl's jugs or some such shit. Then the girls would dance on stage in just a thong or panties after being painted until the next girl got painted up. The place was lit up with black lights and made the paint just lite up in psychedelic colors.

Anyway I'm in this club and got to talking to one of the dancers. We hit it off and she would come and sit with me while she wasn't working. We got to be pretty good friends and as I'm a photographer, she started modeling for me but that's a different story.

My regular girlfriend kept asking me to take her to this club and I kept finding excuses not to until her birthday. She said that she wanted to go to the club for her birthday and I couldn't figure any way out of it.

We show up at the club and I think that her first surprise was that everyone at the club knew me including the girls. By the time we got to our table, she was already doing a slow burn as she figured out there was more going on here than meets the eye.

Then my stripper GF shows up to take our drink order and is obviously a lot friendlier than she should be, really started to piss my regular GF off. After a few minutes, she cooled down somewhat and then my stripper friend go up on stage in nothing but a thong. She was tall and lanky with a beautiful body. She stood there while the artist painted some scene on her. I think it was something like a monkey holding two coconuts, if you catch my drift.

A little later, I get up to hit the john and run into my stripper friend by the bar. We did a little kissy face as she kidded me about my other girlfriend. She was really getting a charge out of messing with her.

I came back and sat down to my girlfriend who suddenly was cold as a fish and stopped talking to me. About this time my stripper girlfriend walked by and there was a big hand print on her stomach in the black light paint. Then I noticed that my hand was glowing like a 100 watt light bulb.

Needless to say that was our last date but luckily I kept the stripper, who was more fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment