Saturday, November 2, 2013

Unleash the Girls or Going Braless

The other day one of our straight friends got into a spirited discussion with us about not wearing a bra, which my wife hates. When we first started dating, my wife (girlfriend) would bitch about how uncomfortable her bra was and why did she have to wear one.




I said to pitch it as I would rather see her going braless and she asked if I would mind other people seeing her tits. I replied that I loved having her look sexy and one of the most erotic things I've ever seen was looking at a girl when she is walking towards you without a bra. Once you learn to look for the signs, the swaying of a girl's girls along with the little outline of her nipples is so hot.

So wifey said, if you don't mind then I'm going to pitch them and let her puppies come out to play. I couldn't believe how her jugs improved, both in shape and size. Her tits are firmer and the nipples ride higher. My wife's tits are about a C cup but she's not really sure as she doesn't have a bra to try on. Check the picture to see what going braless has done for her.



Then I find that a French 15-year study shows that going braless makes your jugs better. If you think about it, the study results makes sense. You exercise to tone up your body and without exercise you get flabby therefore having your boobs strapped up all day makes them lose muscle tone.

Here is the link for the 15 year French study on not wearing a bra:

No comments:

Post a Comment