Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fantasy Swingers - Now Available


“Fantasy Swingers” (12,000 Words) tells of a couple, who become interested in swinging because of the wife’s infatuation with a co-worker’s cock. Later shopping for a sexy dress, they meet a couple of swingers, who initiate them into the alternate lifestyle known as swinging. This is Part 1 of a multi-part series of how Cynthia and Francis are introduced into swinging by veteran swingers, Foxy and Larry.

This is a free eStory from my SmashWords account and so if you're interested in trying out my style of writing, download a copy for your reader or PC. If you like hard core graphic depiction of sexual scenes, well written in English, give this one a try. It will introduce you to Foxy and Larry, a swinging couple who are in a lot of my stories.


The follow up eStories deal with the final conversion of Cynthia from a sweet innocent housewife to a complete slut (use your own imagination here). Cynthia and her husband are thrown into the deep end of the swinger’s pool and learn to sink or swim or at least swallow!

Cynthia learns the actual meaning of, “Thank you sir. May I have another?”

This story was originally one of the first that I wrote and about 75% true with the rest being fantasy from my sick mind. Most of the characters have been taken from people I have known and party'd with. I have changed the names and places to protect the guilty. If you recognize yourself in the story, then I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.


As always, this story deals with sick and perverted people and the disgusting things they do to each other and themselves. If the thought of fucking and sucking (not making love to) a total stranger makes you queasy, then stop here. Otherwise, I suggest that you take your laptop into the bathroom and lock the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment